What sweet little boys and they are both growing up too fast. We miss them.
Man I miss those little guys! I can imagine a story from Logan would be pretty action packed. Be sure to tell them I said Hello!KristenP.S. I haven't quite figured out how to post something without it being anonymous, but I'm working on it.
Funny little boys! That looks like a pretty cool bunk bed you have going on there!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What sweet little boys and they are both growing up too fast. We miss them.
Man I miss those little guys! I can imagine a story from Logan would be pretty action packed. Be sure to tell them I said Hello!
Kristen
P.S. I haven't quite figured out how to post something without it being anonymous, but I'm working on it.
Funny little boys! That looks like a pretty cool bunk bed you have going on there!
Post a Comment