those pictures are amazing! I can't believe how cool that place looks! We would love to have been able to do that with you and Brittany. Glad you had a blast!
Kristen, it is 17 miles, but we end up floating about 95% of it. The only time where we paddle is at the end of the day where we are kind of tired of floating and we are ready to get to the campsite, so we paddle for a bit just to get to a spot, and that's it. That would be awesoe if you guys came.
4 comments:
Looks like a really nice campsite and I'm glad Rueben got to come with you guys. I hope you are framing some of those shots.
those pictures are amazing! I can't believe how cool that place looks! We would love to have been able to do that with you and Brittany. Glad you had a blast!
That looks really cool. How many miles is it? Do you actually have to work, or can you just float down it like the one in Oregon?
Kristen, it is 17 miles, but we end up floating about 95% of it. The only time where we paddle is at the end of the day where we are kind of tired of floating and we are ready to get to the campsite, so we paddle for a bit just to get to a spot, and that's it. That would be awesoe if you guys came.
Post a Comment