Wednesday, November 30, 2005

picture of bedroom set


Here is the bedroom set Brittany is all excited about. It was a blast to see everyone over thanksgiving, it's too bad you couldn't have been there too, Kristen and Dustin. I haven't had a chance to look over the pictures that we took, but I will try and get a cd out before too long (once tests calm down a bit). We aren't getting the armoire (because they are useless) but everything else.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That is a really pretty set. I can see why Brittany is so excited. Hopefully it comes before too long.

Kristen said...

That is so nice! You find that online at Costco? Good work....you will have to take pictures once it is all setup in your place.

Scott said...

Kelly, in my defense...the bedroom set was the price I had to pay to get a gun...and when I say that I had to pay a price, I mean that I had to let Brittany pay for everything.