Saturday, January 07, 2006

Latest Bentley pictures



Yeah!!!! We're finally able to post pictures. We found out Lexi loves outdoor swings, as you can tell from her expression. Our first Christmas alone with our little family turned out great. The kids had a blast!!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Everyone looks very cute, we miss those little guys. Oh, and I guess you guys too. Mark, I forgot to tell you when I talked to you, but Dr. Bhatti died right before Christmas, a couple of heart attacks, so that was a pretty big surprise.

Kathy said...

Such cute pictures. Lexi's smile sure is sweet and what a cute family picture. I'm glad you're able to post again and hope that we see lots more.

Kristen said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Lexi is getting (I mean older, not heavier) very cute little teeth on her. Those outfits are look so good on everyone

Brittany said...

That little man in the picture sure is becoming quite the lady-killer.....what a good looking family!!