Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ultra Sound

Hey everyone, I will be having my appointment next Monday morning to figure out what the baby is, we are pretty excited to find out. I thought we could start a little friendly betting to guess what it will be, so post what you think. I will let you all know as soon as we do!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Okay, I will be the first to say that I think it is a little boy. Even though it sure would be nice if Lexi had a little girl cousin. We can't wait until Monday.

Scott said...

hmmmm, yeah, I am going to have to go with boy also. Are you going to scan and post your ultrasound when you do it Kristen? Remember how Lori emailed one of Carson that said "our little boy" and had a little arrow pointing to his manhood, that was pretty funny.

Mark said...

Okay Kristen, Mark is saying boy. I think, though, that you're going to be having a baby girl Frandsen. We can't wait to find out!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is really Dad. Lost my signin name and password, so from now on, I will be Mom.

I am betting a girl, but I am not willing to put a lot of money on it. My logic is the odds are roughly equal, and we have 3 boys in the family, so odds favor a girl.

Brittany said...

Kristen, my guess is a girl, I'm with Kelly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Krissy Dew-by the way congratulations darling girl!! I guess I will put my guess on a little boy to follow your mom having a boy first and Lori having a boy first- can't wait to see!! Aunty Kris

Anonymous said...

ummm, I'm going to guess that you are going to have a girl...yep...I'll even let you name her after me.
Julie

Kathy said...

This is from Kevin and Kalie:

Kevin says boy and Kalie says boy.