The pictures are beautiful. We would love to go with you guys next year. Kristen how cute you look (and you too Dustin).
That place looks pretty cool, and it is kind of funny to see my little sister wearing maternity clothes and everything.
Krissy,Amazing!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself in a field of tulips! I must say, you make a very stylish pregnant woman!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The pictures are beautiful. We would love to go with you guys next year. Kristen how cute you look (and you too Dustin).
That place looks pretty cool, and it is kind of funny to see my little sister wearing maternity clothes and everything.
Krissy,
Amazing!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself in a field of tulips! I must say, you make a very stylish pregnant woman!!
Krissy,
Amazing!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself in a field of tulips! I must say, you make a very stylish pregnant woman!!
Post a Comment