Sunday, July 22, 2007

Latest events in the Bentley Family





Since nobody else has posted anything in the last month and a half, we thought we'd

give everyone a taste of what's been going on with us. Rebecca and her kids came to visit and we all had a great time. We got back from camping today, which was quite the experience. We're all huddled in our tent due to the fact that it was pouring for an hour and a half. We thanked our lucky stars that our tent was waterproof (a redundant statement?). The kids had a blast, the food was good, and the scenery was beautiful. And finally, as you can see from Nathan's legs, we had to start supplementing his diet with rice cereal. Poor starving kid! The excitement wasn't as great as Carson's first feeding, but he thoroughly enjoyed it all the same.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Good job on posting pictures! Lexi looks so cute in that picture with Rebecca, I'm glad that you had fun with her. Sounds like a fun camping trip! (besides the rain) I bet they loved it. Good thing you decided to start feeding Nathan! He looks so cute.

Kathy said...

What cute, cute pictures. I can't believe little Nathan's legs and cheeks. What a doll. The camping pictures look like so much fun even with the rain. It sure was good to see new pictures posted.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. That little boy is just starving to death, poor boy. I remember a few camping camping trips in the tent trying to stay dry. Sure miss you guys.

Scott said...

That's pretty unlucky that you got rained out out there while camping. I am still jealous that you got out.

kevinandkalie said...

Where did you guys go camping at?