
We went for a hike at this place called the spit. It is five miles of sand bar, with a lighthouse at the end. We never made it to the end because Landon wanted to play in the water.

As you can see, I wasn't holding him up in this one....he didn't mind too much. He would get so excited when the waves came in that his hands would start shaking.
4 comments:
Such very cute pictures. I love the one at the bottom with his little water shoes. He is definitely a little water man isn't he.
Those water shoes are pretty funny. That's too bad you couldn't get some video of his hands shaking, that would be fun to see.
that is definately a water baby. Looks like a great place. Sure miss all the grandbabies.
Landon is such a grown little man- I can't believe how old he looks! He's just happy to be on a little hike/swim with mom and dad!
Post a Comment