He is adorable! He might be my favorite Jacob--but it is a close tie between this yiddle guy (in Reed-talk) and Jacob Black. :)
That little boy gives up the smiles soooo easy. He is fun to hold an play with.
Wow! I didn't check the blog for a few days and suddenly there are all these updates. Jacob is so cute! I can't believe he is already smiling and not looking so much like a newborn...he is so cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is adorable! He might be my favorite Jacob--but it is a close tie between this yiddle guy (in Reed-talk) and Jacob Black. :)
That little boy gives up the smiles soooo easy. He is fun to hold an play with.
Wow! I didn't check the blog for a few days and suddenly there are all these updates. Jacob is so cute! I can't believe he is already smiling and not looking so much like a newborn...he is so cute!
Post a Comment