Here is the first attempt. You can hear her asking what dadn is doing with the camera before hand. Once I had filmed it, I uploaded it to the computer to make sure that it worked, and realized that I had the camera tipped as if I were taking a picture. I said, "dangit" and Melanie instantly starting saying it back. I don't know how you people can't laugh when kid say something like this.
Anyway, here is the second attempt at filming her saying, "ready...go."
Judge all you want about the language around a kid, I think it is funny.
3 comments:
Those are both so darn cute. And another cute thing is hearing Scott laugh when she says dangit. Now you can start saying "Oh Melanie". I just love her little laugh.
She says "ready go" as plan as could be. She will be saying everything pretty soon. She is a real cuttie.
I can't believe her talking! We also think the 'dang it' is pretty funny, no judging here. Its amazing how much she has grown up since we saw her not too long ago!
Post a Comment