So many great pictures to help us remember our fun time together. We are going through withdrawals without everyone so we'll plan another get together as soon as we can.
Oh, how much fun I have been having this morning looking in on all of your fun pics and family time together! You guys are an amazing family....and I am dying at all those rapelling pics!.... oh my gosh!!! I LOVED the pics of those...SO pretty out there and SO crazy of you guys! Hey, also..that is such a great tradition to have a family blessing dress for the baby girls to get blessed in. Oh, you have so many fun posts. I'll check in again to see what else you've all been up to. I've got to get your blog post address to Ryan, Nate, Sydna, Sharla, and Angie!!! They would be SO entertained by it! Later, Love, Lisa p.s. Hi cousins!
ROCK CLIMBERS! WOW! Those really are amazing pictures. We all still talk in our family about the Lake Powell trip years ago when Brent hiked with us up through the hole in the rock and ended up saving Nathan and my nephew Kyle who were stuck on the face of a cliff! That is some intense rock climbing your family enjoys. I enjoy seeing Lori every few months at the local Walmart in Bloomington! She fills me in on your family adventures. It will be fun to follow your family on your blog.
7 comments:
So many great pictures to help us remember our fun time together. We are going through withdrawals without everyone so we'll plan another get together as soon as we can.
that was some awsome jumping, and sand dunes. Kathy sure had a wild side on the ATV's.
Good pictures Scott, Dustin is pretty sure he was the winner...
I'm the winner!!!
Oh, how much fun I have been having this morning looking in on all of your fun pics and family time together! You guys are an amazing family....and I am dying at all those rapelling pics!.... oh my gosh!!! I LOVED the pics of those...SO pretty out there and SO crazy of you guys! Hey, also..that is such a great tradition to have a family blessing dress for the baby girls to get blessed in. Oh, you have so many fun posts. I'll check in again to see what else you've all been up to. I've got to get your blog post address to Ryan, Nate, Sydna, Sharla, and Angie!!! They would be SO entertained by it! Later, Love, Lisa p.s. Hi cousins!
ROCK CLIMBERS! WOW! Those really are amazing pictures. We all still talk in our family about the Lake Powell trip years ago when Brent hiked with us up through the hole in the rock and ended up saving Nathan and my nephew Kyle who were stuck on the face of a cliff! That is some intense rock climbing your family enjoys. I enjoy seeing Lori every few months at the local Walmart in Bloomington! She fills me in on your family adventures. It will be fun to follow your family on your blog.
Hey, give me your email address again ok. I'm going private this time. I never seem to get it right, but it should work now. thanks!
Post a Comment