That dog has to be the funniest thing ever. I might want a copy of this picture to have on hand, for when I need a good laugh!
What a hilarious picture. She really is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. And always good for a laugh which means quite a lot.
Wow, that's pretty funny. YOu need to post a bigger picture so that we can blow it up bigger than that. That dog is hilarious, I kind of want one (does that make me gay?)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That dog has to be the funniest thing ever. I might want a copy of this picture to have on hand, for when I need a good laugh!
What a hilarious picture. She really is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. And always good for a laugh which means quite a lot.
Wow, that's pretty funny. YOu need to post a bigger picture so that we can blow it up bigger than that. That dog is hilarious, I kind of want one (does that make me gay?)
Post a Comment