Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My future Garage



Someday the car in the garage will actually be mine. This is a fun little vehicle. It is Porsche's track car. It has 380 horsepower, and it rules! We have driven it around for a bit, but we have it sold to a dealer in AZ, so it has to sit in the garage. You can hear it from a block away. Cars rule!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I can see you in that car-it justs fits.
I'm sure it was fun to drive and too bad that it can't stay in your garage now.

Kristen said...

Wow Kelly, that is one good looking car! How fast did you get it going?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one sweet ride. How long do you have it before it goes to AZ? Wondering if you will still have it in a week and a half. Oh well, probably just as well.

Enjoy it while you can.

Scott said...

Kelly, just looking at the car makes me sick. That is so ridiculously cool, I am pretty jealous of you. Of course, I do have a Hyundai Accent, so I'm not exactly roughing it, but wow, that thing is awesome.

Mark said...

Nice car, Kelly. Hopefully you get to drive cars like that fairly often, huh?!