Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Washington visit




Here are a few pictures from our trip. I can't believe that we didn't take some pictures of some of our food since we spent quite a bit of time eating. We had such a good time with Kristen and Dustin and did a lot of really fun things.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

It was a great visit, and we definately ate very well. Lucy is quite sure she would've rather gone home with you guys.... there isn't a single lab around here.

Scott said...

Sounds like a blast. Too bad you too won't be able to meet up in St. George.

Brittany said...

Kristen, you are such a brat trying to hide your belly in the pictures. How am I supposed to know what I have got to look forward too? It looks like you had fun, wish we could have been there!!

Mark said...

Kristen and Dustin seem to be great hosts, it always looks like you guys have a blast! Yah, Kristen, I zoomed in on the picture to see some baby, with no luck. Let's see some pictures of little Landon (?)