
Mark and I are the proud bakers of this and two other beautiful loaves of bread. We tried out my birthday gift from Mom and Dad (a Bosch mixer) with obvious success. In case you were wondering, it tastes as good as it looks! Thanks again, Mom and Dad.
4 comments:
Wow, that is impressive Lori. I am still amazed at how domestic you are. Hope you had a great b-day, we're excited to see you guys this week!
That picture looks like a still-life, very artistic. Good work on the bread, it looks delicious!
Perfect loaf of bread. You can almost smell it and taste it. Keep up the good work.
Ok, I lost my longin again, so, I haven't been on line for a long time. That is one impressive loaf of bread. Better than store bought. Mom has the receipe for anyone interested.
Post a Comment