Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Here is one very large woman and the thriving peas from our garden, we are pretty proud of them.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

How very,very cute you look. It will be fun to show Landon this picture in a few years. Also, the peas look very healthy too.

Anonymous said...

Kristen, first of all, nice profile. But I have seen bigger. I'll bet you aren't too comfortable.

The chair is looking good, and love his crib and quilt. That is fitting. And the one or two plants are still alive. that is better than my garden this year. Enjoy.

Mark said...

Sister-pene, impressive belly! Hang in there, you're almost done. I jealous of your little garden. I can't think of too many things that are better than fresh peas!

Scott said...

Kristen, I'm impressed, you look quite uncomfortable. I was worried that you would have the little guy when I was in the boundary waters and I wouldn't hear about it for a few days. We're excited for you!