I love the bedding, so dang cute. And Mom's right, the diaper stacker is adorable! Mom's quilt is amazing, it turned out so cute. Your backyard is awesome, there's a serious forest back there.
I'm confused, everyone is talking about a diaper stacker, but all I see are some sheets, a crib, a yard, and a chair. Maybe there's something I'm just not getting. I am jealous of your backyard, that looks awesome.
oh, I thought that was a shirt. I didn't want to tell you that your kid was going to be too small for that for quite some time, but now I guess I'm the dumb one.
7 comments:
Everything looks very cute-the bedding is darling and the chair looks very pretty. Everything is ready except for Landon. (It won't be long)
Also, the diaper stacker really is cute too.
The quilt mom made is perfect. You will have to take that boy to Hawaii someday to see the inspiration for the theme
I love the bedding, so dang cute. And Mom's right, the diaper stacker is adorable! Mom's quilt is amazing, it turned out so cute. Your backyard is awesome, there's a serious forest back there.
I'm confused, everyone is talking about a diaper stacker, but all I see are some sheets, a crib, a yard, and a chair. Maybe there's something I'm just not getting. I am jealous of your backyard, that looks awesome.
The diaper stacker is the shirt looking thinging hanging from the crib....just a thing to hold diapers apparantly
oh, I thought that was a shirt. I didn't want to tell you that your kid was going to be too small for that for quite some time, but now I guess I'm the dumb one.
Post a Comment