Sunday, August 20, 2006

Visit to Richfield



Ok, the pictures didn't post, so we will try again. Logan on his new bike at his Dad's new dealership, and Brenda and the boys at Maple Canyon. We had a great visit. Kellys dealership is really nice, and near there is the small town of Glenwood. We think we would like to retire there. (By the way, this is Dad)

3 comments:

Scott said...

I wish my bike had a superman thing on the front of it. Instead, I have a baby seat on the back so I have a place to store all my stuff on the way to school, and everyone laughs at me. Maybe Logan would trade with me?

Kristen said...

That is definately a cool bike. I can't believe how cute and big those boys are getting....

Mark said...

Very cute pictures of the cute kids (and Brenda)! Getting so big! Scott, do you really ride a bike to school? And does your bike really have a baby seat in the back? That I would have to see picture of to believe.