Saturday, October 28, 2006

hopefully the last pregnanty pictures (ever...seriously)

Here is a picture of Brittany. Hopefully this is the last one of her being pregnant. She is getting pretty ridiculously big.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Britter you don't look ridiculously big! Not bad at all. Thats neat that we are both only going to have one child....... I hope you are taking full advantage of this time and making sure everyone serves you the most they can....

Kathy said...

Brittany,
You look adorable and really not all that big. She is going to be a tiny little girl and you will forget this miserable time...I promise. (Try not to think bad thoughts about that little baby)

Scott said...

Guys, just a tip, Brittany gets really mad when people say that she doesn't look that big, so if you talk to her, tell her that she looks ridiculously big, like she is ready to explode. I have had to face the wrath many times, and mama-bear wrath isn't fun.

Mark said...

Brittany,
You look absolutely huge. We can't believe you are not having twins! Just kidding, we just read Scott's little thing. You look so cute. Hang in there, the waiting game definitely stinks!

Kathy said...

Okay Brittany,
Even with Scott's tip and not wanting to make you very very mad I can't say that you look huge. Hang in there.

Brittany said...

Alright, Mark and Lori are still my friends, Kristen I will excuse because she didn't know any better, but Kathy....I don't know I think that comment goes straight to the little spiral book.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't want to go straight to note book, so... how's the weather there. Did you get lots of trick-or-treat kids? Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

Kathy said...

Brittany,
Please, please, please remove the previous comments from the book. What I meant to say was that you are amazingly huge!!!

Scott said...

I was thinking about pulling a nurse aside and asking her all seriously what it would take to do a paternity test, just to see what she would say. That will be fun.