Guys, that outfit is hilarious. Tell me that you made that, Kristen, and it will make my entire week.
I believe that Landon hates halloween because it is a pagan holiday. But he still looks adorable.
I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get any candy either. That is quite the costume.
Scott, although my domestic skills are very impressive, I am sad to say I did not make his costume.....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Guys, that outfit is hilarious. Tell me that you made that, Kristen, and it will make my entire week.
I believe that Landon hates halloween because it is a pagan holiday. But he still looks adorable.
I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get any candy either. That is quite the costume.
Scott, although my domestic skills are very impressive, I am sad to say I did not make his costume.....
Post a Comment