Pretty neat pictures, but you know how I feel about ice climbing. I'm glad Kelly, Brenda, and the kids could be there for the weekend. Have fun!!
That looks petty sweet guys. I'm getting real excited to see everyone.
That is so crazy, I can't believe you guys do that! Glad you had fun!
I'm glad you guys got to go ice climbing finally. I'm totally jealous of you guys. That looks like a pretty sweet wall.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Pretty neat pictures, but you know how I feel about ice climbing. I'm glad Kelly, Brenda, and the kids could be there for the weekend. Have fun!!
That looks petty sweet guys. I'm getting real excited to see everyone.
That is so crazy, I can't believe you guys do that! Glad you had fun!
I'm glad you guys got to go ice climbing finally. I'm totally jealous of you guys. That looks like a pretty sweet wall.
Post a Comment