Thursday, November 02, 2006

President Bush in Elko



Today Pres. Bush was in Elko. It was my job to pull people out of the crowd to fill the stands behind where the President would be speaking, so it would look good for the national news media. Actually, they gave out over 5,000 tickets. I did have a great spot, and got to shake his hand. Check out the secret service snipers on the top on this hanger, and Air Force One. Then the batteries died on my camera.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is awesome you got to do that dad, I bet the security was crazy. We are hoping to see you on TV.....

Scott said...

Wow, I am impressed that he came to Elko. That is cool. I didn't think the runway in Elko was big enough for his plane, I thought his required some huge runway. Apparently not. That's cool.