Oh man you guys, both those pictures belong in a magazine. She looks so cute, I can't wait to hold her...just a few more weeks!
Those are amazing pictures. Ann Gedde better move over. Scott, you really should frame that one. I can't wait to hold her.
Scott, awsome pictures. We can't wait to see you guys, and get to hold all the babies. Can't wait to spoil the older kids.
Scott--oh my precious! When we have babies, I want you to take precious pictures like these of me and my baby! *Kalie
Great pictures Scott. You are like a professional or something. The baby looks like a cute girl.
Scott, are you kidding me?! Both pictures are amazing, the black and white one is beyond cute. Thanks for the reminder of little girlie. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh man you guys, both those pictures belong in a magazine. She looks so cute, I can't wait to hold her...just a few more weeks!
Those are amazing pictures. Ann Gedde better move over. Scott, you really should frame that one. I can't wait to hold her.
Scott, awsome pictures. We can't wait to see you guys, and get to hold all the babies. Can't wait to spoil the older kids.
Scott--oh my precious! When we have babies, I want you to take precious pictures like these of me and my baby! *Kalie
Great pictures Scott. You are like a professional or something. The baby looks like a cute girl.
Scott, are you kidding me?! Both pictures are amazing, the black and white one is beyond cute. Thanks for the reminder of little girlie. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment