Friday, December 08, 2006

Tree

We finally got our christmas tree! Landon is checking it out, he's not too sure about the whole thing..... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful picture and it looks like he really is checking that tree out. It doesn't look too much like winter there but still really pretty.

Scott said...

That looks like a cool area, I miss trees and stuff (other than corn). After your last picture with all of the snow, it doesn't really look like Christmas with everything being green out there.

kevinandkalie said...

I'm jealous! We're not doing a tree this year because #1--we won't be here and #2--there are so few trees in Arizona anyway that I'd feel it a crime to cut one down just to satisfy my holiday cravings. I'd rather have them out and about where I can actually fool myself into thinking we're not in the BLAZING desert. But it looks beautiful! Have so much fun decorating. :o)