Cool has been defined and that is for sure. I am very sure that Kelly had as much fun as the boys in Disneyland and I'm really glad he has a shirt to prove it.
oops, I don't know what I did to my last comment. I am pretty jealous of being able to spend time in Disneyland with lots of people, and of the sweet shirt.
I have up for auction one slightly used Disney Shirt (worn only once). Minimum bid is .01,and this is no reserve so bid with confidence, this shirt will guarantee the wearer happiness, or a sound beating! Wear at your own discretion, seller implies no warranty or manhood preservation.
6 comments:
Cool has been defined and that is for sure. I am very sure that Kelly had as much fun as the boys in Disneyland and I'm really glad he has a shirt to prove it.
Kelly, that is really cool. Wish I had one I could wear to work. Sounds like you guys are having a blast at Disneyland.
oops, I don't know what I did to my last comment. I am pretty jealous of being able to spend time in Disneyland with lots of people, and of the sweet shirt.
looking pretty stylin'! Can't wait to hear details, I hear the boys loved the star wars ride!
I have up for auction one slightly used Disney Shirt (worn only once). Minimum bid is .01,and this is no reserve so bid with confidence, this shirt will guarantee the wearer happiness, or a sound beating! Wear at your own discretion, seller implies no warranty or manhood preservation.
Post a Comment