Pretty impressive shooter. Glad to know that you are protected x's two. Be very careful.
Scott, that is one sweet gun. I would like to try the scope. We will have to compare the accuracy of them side-by-side when we get together again.
I am pretty sure if I were to shoot that I could hit a potato that was 10 feet infront of me. Pretty nice Scott
Looks like a pretty sweet .22. Are you sure you're manly enough to handle that kind of caliber?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Pretty impressive shooter. Glad to know that you are protected x's two. Be very careful.
Scott, that is one sweet gun. I would like to try the scope. We will have to compare the accuracy of them side-by-side when we get together again.
I am pretty sure if I were to shoot that I could hit a potato that was 10 feet infront of me. Pretty nice Scott
Looks like a pretty sweet .22. Are you sure you're manly enough to handle that kind of caliber?
Post a Comment