Friday, April 20, 2007

My new ride

Here is our answer to a second car!!!! I am pretty excited about it, it is really nice. It has an alarm, a remote start, it is a 150cc (so it supposedly goes about 60 mph). It is pretty sweet. I still don't have a license for it yet, but hopefully here soon.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott, that is really cool. I can't believe it has a 150cc engine. It should really roll. You will have to go to the movie, wild hogs.

Kathy said...

Hey Scott,
That is a very sweet ride and I'm thinking that you will never go 60 will you? Are you going to post a picture of your helmet? Anyway, have fun with it.

Scott said...

helmet? What is that again?

Kristen said...

That looks so fun! Good idea. Is the weather starting to warm up a bit so you can use it?

Mark said...

Scott, that is awesome! Do you have a garage now? Pretty fun "second car"!