Friday, April 06, 2007

Some Landon picx...
















Here are a few of Landon. The first is a new hat, second is on a trampoline, and the third is the first/last time we let him feed himself.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Krissy & Dustin,
What a handsome little boy you have! I love the hair-do on the trampoline. He looks pretty pleased with his attempt at feeding himself! We loved being able to hang out with the little man in St. George!

Scott said...

Good pictures, it has been a while since we have seen any pictures of that little man.

Kathy said...

I can't believe how cute those pictures are. Did you print the food one--all of them really. The hair-do is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I love the one where he fed himself. He is having too much fun. Looks like green beans though. Landon desrves something more exciting than that. He has the cutest, biggest smile.