Sorry, in the last post I posted the pictures too big, so second try. Garfield is a nice dog, it seems. He follows her around like Annie did. He does seem to have one bad habit. The bed is his, but he is willing to share.
Wow,Mom, what a beautiful dog! We are so excited for you, he seems like he will be perfect! Lexi says, "I love Grandma!" and Carson says, "Are you feeling happy now and you're done with Tote-tote?"
I'm so excited you got a dog!! It just wouldn't seem right to go home and not have a dog there. I am going to have to rethink the wardrobe for Elko now that black hair will be on stuff, but it is a price I am happy to pay. Nice work guys.
Well, we're glad to see that our predictions were correct; we knew you were too much of a dog lover to stay solo for too long. He's a beautiful (huge) addition to the family. Looks like that dog could be a member of the Shrute family...his mother obviously bred very thirsty babies.
5 comments:
Wow,Mom, what a beautiful dog! We are so excited for you, he seems like he will be perfect! Lexi says, "I love Grandma!" and Carson says, "Are you feeling happy now and you're done with Tote-tote?"
I'm so excited you got a dog!! It just wouldn't seem right to go home and not have a dog there. I am going to have to rethink the wardrobe for Elko now that black hair will be on stuff, but it is a price I am happy to pay. Nice work guys.
Well, we're glad to see that our predictions were correct; we knew you were too much of a dog lover to stay solo for too long. He's a beautiful (huge) addition to the family. Looks like that dog could be a member of the Shrute family...his mother obviously bred very thirsty babies.
kevin & kalie
What a great dog, and I am so glad to heat that he comes with a personality! Wouldn't it be sad if you had a dog that didn't have any fun quirks??
Sounds like a great dog mom, He does look a lot like Tessa, so pretty. We can't wait to see him...
Post a Comment