Guys, I was going to upload a video here, but it is just too big for Blogger, so I uploaded it to Youtube. Melanie likes standing on things (like her train) and bouncing, especially when the music is good. Here is the link.
That video is so darn cute. That little hair-do bouncing along too. What a coordinated little lady. I'm pretty impressed that she can do that so early. Makes you wonder what is next doesn't it.
that little girl is the funniest thing, and very brave! I can't believe how big she is getting. We're jealous that Mom and Dad get to see her in a couple weeks - and you two, of course!
4 comments:
That video is so darn cute. That little hair-do bouncing along too. What a coordinated little lady. I'm pretty impressed that she can do that so early. Makes you wonder what is next doesn't it.
That is so funny! She is a very brave girl, thats quite a height
Looks to me like she is ready to put some miles on the hog. A biker girl. She has amazing coordination.
that little girl is the funniest thing, and very brave! I can't believe how big she is getting. We're jealous that Mom and Dad get to see her in a couple weeks - and you two, of course!
Post a Comment