


Last weekend it snowed for a couple of days, then got pretty warm and rained for a couple of days. The result was a ton of water, and lots of flooding. I got the first picture from the newspaper, so we didn't actually see anything that bad, but the picture was taken probably 30 minutes from where we live. The worst we saw was water coming up over sidewalks. The store Dustin works at was even closed for the day because water was coming in the front door! Landon loved it....as you can see. He found all sorts of things to throw in the puddles, and didn't mind being soaking wet. (I would just like to point out that I realize his jacket is buttoned wrong, we were all in a bit of a hurry to get him outside.)
3 comments:
Wow, that is a ton of rain. Jackets really aren't that hard to button, I can show you some time.
That little boy likes the water. Good thing his mom is so understanding, and realizes he won't melt. I can't imagine that much rain.
That first comment was really Dad. What a darling little water boy. The boots and jacket look so darn cute. Maybe Scott could show you how to button it when Landon is in a hurry to get outside. That would be a pretty funny lesson.
Post a Comment