Thursday, December 06, 2007

Scott= hard core















So, I forgot to check the forecast this morning when I left. Everyone kept asking if I rode today, and I kept thinking, "Yeah, it isn't any colder than it has been, what's the big deal?" I guess they did check the forecast. Don't worry mom, I won't do this again, Brittany yelled at me for a good long while. I really didn't know it was supposed to snow.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Unbelievable!! Glad to hear that you won't be riding in the snow again. I'm afraid you might be in for a hard winter.

The Frandsens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Wow Scott, I didn't realize what a motorcyclist you were! Are you wearing leather?? That is pretty crazy to be out in that, looks like quite a bit of snow for one day

Kathy said...

Die hard if I ever saw one. Maybe studded tires for the hog would be a good idea.

Mark said...

Oh how we miss Davenport!! Only someone in the top of their class would ride a Ninja to school in the pouring snow. Nice job, Scott.