As a disclaimer, Scott promised me I wasn't in the shot, so it is entirely unfair that you can see me looking like a goofball in the first video...the things we do to get our kids to laugh!
So darling that I am speechless. Just think if we could get Landon and Melanie together to dance. What a show that would be. (Brittany-what a cute little shot of you joining in)
5 comments:
As a disclaimer, Scott promised me I wasn't in the shot, so it is entirely unfair that you can see me looking like a goofball in the first video...the things we do to get our kids to laugh!
those are just about the cutest videos ever! And Brittany, we know where she gets her rhythm from - very cute! I can't believe how old she looks
So darling that I am speechless. Just think if we could get Landon and Melanie together to dance. What a show that would be. (Brittany-what a cute little shot of you joining in)
Brittany, you don't look at all like a goofball... I love melanie's dancing, that is hilarious..
Not sure who is the better dancer, Brittany or Melanie. That little girl is a doll.
Post a Comment