Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas toy

Mom and Dad, here is a video of Melanie playing with the toy that you got her. It is pretty funny, she gets really excited when she gets it right, but true to nature, she stopped smiling and everything as soon as I started recording it. We have to watch out when she gets going; she doesn't mess around with that hammer. Notice her left hand finger pointing, she pretty much always does that.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so darn cute. She looks pretty serious about that hammer and I can see it might be a concern for you guys. That sweet little finger pointing is adorable.

Mark said...

She looks so big- and strong at that! That toy was the hot item in our Nursery. Keep the videos coming, we love them!

Kristen said...

That is a great toy. I love her little finger pointing....she has the sweetest little face

Anonymous said...

I see we picked another quiet toy. She is very coordianted for her age.