first (and probably only) snowstorm of the year! And as you can tell from the picture, we got dumped on. I don't know what Mom and Dad are complaining about! The kids had a blast with our 0.001 inches of snow.
Lori, those kids of your are just too cute for words. We sure miss you guys!! I can't help but notice that you haven't built a huge snowman yet...I'll just expect that picture soon! :)
5 comments:
Your snow puts Elko's to shame! Carson and Lexi sure look cute all bundled up. Glad they got to play in some snow!
Lori, those kids of your are just too cute for words. We sure miss you guys!! I can't help but notice that you haven't built a huge snowman yet...I'll just expect that picture soon! :)
What, no snowmen and igloos?
Pretty impressive amount of snow. Sorry you didn't have our snowblower there to help you with the cleanup. Those little guys are precious.
That was a serious snow. Wish those cute kids could come up to
Elko and play in some real snow.
Post a Comment