What an adorable little man. I just want to kiss those cheeks. Where has this year gone?
What a cutie. We can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe how much he has grown!!
Oh man, he is such a handsome little boy! They definitely look like good cheeks to kiss. We can't wait to see him!
He's a handsome little focker. (to be read with a mexican accent)
that is one sweet program, and such a cute little man. Can't believe we haven't been able to get down there to see you guys.This is Dad, can't post as anything else when I am traveling
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What an adorable little man. I just want to kiss those cheeks. Where has this year gone?
What a cutie. We can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe how much he has grown!!
Oh man, he is such a handsome little boy! They definitely look like good cheeks to kiss. We can't wait to see him!
He's a handsome little focker. (to be read with a mexican accent)
that is one sweet program, and such a cute little man. Can't believe we haven't been able to get down there to see you guys.
This is Dad, can't post as anything else when I am traveling
Post a Comment