Monday, April 21, 2008

Bedtime

Since I have taken over the entire blog, I thought I might as well post one more. Lately Landon has started taking toys to bed with him. He lines them up on his pillow, then wants me to cover them with a blanket as well. Incase you can't see the line-up, it goes as follows: Monkey, Doggie, Mr. Incredible, Dash, and Woody.

I only wish I had other siblings who had pictures they could post.... I don't think the new colors work, Scott. Maybe you could try again?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Well every little boy needs some friends to sleep with. How nice that he wants them covered and everything.

Mark said...

The whole line-up is very cute! Whatever it takes to help him get to sleep quicker!

Kathy said...

That is so darn cute. got his buddies lined up. He is such a funny boy, we sure do miss him.

Dad