Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update

When I last showed a picture of Landon climbing, he had just pushed the chair to the microwave, and was satisfied with that. This what I found after showering the other day. He discovered the tupperware where I keep the marshmellows, chocolate chips, and random leftover candy things. As you can see, its not the safest spot for him to be standing, but he was just so darned pleased with himself it was hard to get mad. I've since had to hide everything.....and I guess we need to figure out how to chain the chairs to the table.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kathy said...

That little man is such a character. What a smart boy to see what he wants and go for it. I won't think about him standing on that little counter.

Scott said...

That's pretty funny. Probably not the safest place to play, like you were saying; what with the prescription drugs, knife set, and the height of the counter top and all. He definitely looks like a full grown man compared to when I last saw him.

Brittany said...

What a great picture. I just love how proud he is of his accomplishment.

Kathy said...

What a climber. I will have to get him on the rocks. Anyone that can mantle onto a slick counter top. Besides, the rocks are a lot safer. He is getting so big. He know how to get what he wants.

Dad

kalie said...

Kristin,
He is the tallest not-even-two-year-old I've ever seen! I love this pic!

Scott said...

Kristen, I just noticed that you have your toothbrushes above your sink??? Care to explain?

Kristen said...

Scott- care to mind your own business?

Okay okay, seeing as how the bathroom is right next to Landon's room, the sink being turned occasionally wakes Landon up. So we occasionally brush our teeth at night in the kitchen sink. Is that okay with you?