Thursday, October 09, 2008

random videos and pictures

We liked this because Melanie's hair is all messed up from Garth giving her kisses.  Brittany also likes this shirt.


And a couple videos:
First, Melanie had fun at the park and wasn't scared of climbing this height that is the equivalent of an 10 story fall for an adult (or around there somewhere).  This is the only time she didn't go straight down the slide.

Also, Melanie loves running in circles.  She just discovered that she could make little screaming noises (don't ask me how that was something new to her, because I'm pretty sure I've heard those noises before).  She thought it was hilarious.  We probably shouldn't encourage any game that makes noise, but it was pretty funny.  She just doesn't laugh the same when I tell her to sit quietly in a corner and let me play on the internet.  

3 comments:

The Frandsens said...

The videos were so cute, I especially love the shrieking one. I am not sure how to take the shirt....usually something like that would be pretty straight forward....but you never know with you two. After confirming with mom, congratulations!! That is very exciting! We can't wait to hear more about it.

Kathy said...

Love the videos and REALLY love the shirt. Congratulations again. It seems that Kristen wasn't quite sure how to take the shirt either. So now I don't feel so bad. We sure are excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that shrieking is a great trick. Love the hair. Melanie and garth have lots of fun together. But we are real exited about the shirt. Can't wait.