Sunday, February 08, 2009

Due to graphic nature, PG rated


This post is rated PG, due to the graphic nature of the material. This is mom's scar, about 3 inches long. She gets the stiches out on Tuesday. Pretty impressive. Wish I had a video of her going up and down stairs. Basically, sitting down.

6 comments:

Scott said...

Wow, mom, that is impressive. I am a little bit jealous.

Brittany said...

That is a pretty great scar. It does look like it certainly hurts, are you sure you have complained enough? I haven't heard any at all!!! And with a battle scar like that...

The Frandsens said...

That is a ton of stitches! Your whole foot looks pretty painful mom, that is going to be an impressive scar

kalie said...

Sweet battle scar mom! If I'm lucky, and genetics are in my favor, I'll have one just like it too someday.

Kathy said...

Okay, I will comment on the comments. First, Brittany, believe me I have complained more than enough. Poor Brent has heard most of it. That is why the pictures are posted so everyone can feel my pain. Second, Kevin that just cracks me up. Everyone is thinking it--you said it.

Mark said...

Wow, Mom, didn't know you'd have so many stitches! Glad you're doing better, and getting around is a little easier!