Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some videos

Scott uploaded a couple videos for us yesterday so we thought we'd share.

The first is Melanie spinning again (big shock since it is her favorite thing to do!) But she has added a new twist. She now pretends that she is cooking either eggs or cake. The other day she even got Carson, Lexi and Nathan to join in, but I haven't uploaded that one yet.

The second is Melanie helping me sing Cinderella. She loves Cinderella these days (thankfully we are having a little break from Nemo!) and we sing the songs often. It always surprises me how much she really is listening too and understands.

3 comments:

kalie said...

What a cute girl! I've never tried spinning while making eggs, but I'm guessing it improves the flavor! And I'm glad to see that Chamberlain genes can actually breed singers (much to Kevin's dismay... haha!).

Kathy said...

Those videos are just darling. She is getting bigger and we are missing her. I can hardly stand it that her little voice sounds older. What a precious little lady.

Mark said...

Such cute videos! We love being able to play with Melanie and see her 'cuteness' in person!