Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Late night can't sleep posting
I have to finish this big project I have been working on for the last six months by Friday. I have never been affected by projects before, and my sleep has suffered. Anyway, we have a guy that says he wants to do a car dealership with us (the purpose of this project). I don't know if it is a real deal or not, but the guy has a lot of money, and he likes what we have to say. I will keep you guys posted, and get some pictures to you of land, etc, if this really goes. The boys are doing good. Reed has developed a tantrum phase, and it is impressive. He gets so worked up for no apparent reason, and then he can't wind down. Hopefully I can get this on video, its a sight to see. Love you guys lots, and keep posting stuff, it is great to see what everyone is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Best of luck on the dealership deal. Too bad it's affecting your sleep but it sounds like you're putting your heart and soul into the project. Good luck!
We will look forward to pictures of the little guys. Love you
Good luck with that, I hope it works out for you. Again, those BMW upgrade things were awesome. While I'm thinking about it, maybe I'll put a link to it on the page so everyone else can check it out. That stuff would make you some serious cash.
So is it a BMW dealership that you are trying to put together? Hopefully you get it all put together in the next couple of days, sounds like its been a lot of work for you. I would like to see a video of Reed, I can't imagine him doing anything else but being a smiley, happy kid! Love you guys
Good luck with the project. If it is a BMW dealership, maybe some family deals down the road?! Funny Reed. It seems like just when you think you have your kids figured out, they pull one of these funny little phases on ya! Keep us updated on the car stuff!
Post a Comment