Monday, August 22, 2005

Lexi smiling and a work of art



I didn't believe Mark and Lori at first, but it turns out that Lexi smiles!









Remember back in the day when 2 pans would feed 7 of us? This is just about the right amount for the two of us (and look how great that looks!!!).

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is such a cute picture of Lexi!! The german pancakes look dang good too.

Kathy said...

I would say that is a piece of art and I know that there is a small window of opportunity for a picture like that.

Kathy said...

What a darling picture of that baby girl. Look at those dimples. Kiss that little girl for us.

Mark said...

Scott does a great job of taking pictures for us, thanks Scottie-boy. It's easy to put down a pretty good amount of those german pancakes, that's for sure!