Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brittany's projects

Brittany has been working non-stop the past week, and just finished a bunch of those diaper bag things and some small toys for the baby showers coming up. Also, here is the blanket that mom made for Melanie.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Brittany, are you kidding me? Scott unleashed the domesticated Brittany with the purchase of the sewing machine didn't he?! Wow, those look great! Mom's blanket is very cute, we all love Mama's blankets!

Kristen said...

Britter-bug! Those look so dang cute, I love the little toys too, did you just use washclothes for those also? I love the colors of the blanket for Melanie...good work all around.

Kathy said...

The projects look so cute and the material choices were perfect. You could start a home business

kevinandkalie said...

Brittany! You are a sewing machine! Your projects look completely amazing...what are the "toys" shown in the picture? I'd love the details...and the pattern! I am totally impressed; next Christmas, you'll be teaching US!
**kalie