What adorable picture. Lucy can't believe her good fortune: her live toy likes toys too. His hair is so cute I can hardly believe it.
I'll bet Landon thinks Lucy is just a fast moving toy. He is sure sitting up well.
That is pretty funny. I guess he's big enough that even if Lucy didn't want to share, there wouldn't be too much she could do about it.
What a great little sitter Landon is! Lucy and Landon are going to be great little buds!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What adorable picture. Lucy can't believe her good fortune: her live toy likes toys too. His hair is so cute I can hardly believe it.
I'll bet Landon thinks Lucy is just a fast moving toy. He is sure sitting up well.
That is pretty funny. I guess he's big enough that even if Lucy didn't want to share, there wouldn't be too much she could do about it.
What a great little sitter Landon is! Lucy and Landon are going to be great little buds!
Post a Comment