Thursday, January 11, 2007

Melanie's new hobby!!!!!















We thought you might like to see Melanie's new favorite thing to do....crap herself. You'll notice that in one of them she is smiling as I try and figure things out. In the other, we had to cut her onesy off to not get it all over her. We are all having a great time.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

The new hobby is hilarious. The bandaids are heartbreaking though. The gloves are too funny and you had to cut her onesie off!! I'm sorry that I have have such a laugh over this. Such a precious little girl.

Mark said...

how funny she is, my favorite is where she is smiling about it- pretty proud of herself! Those kind of diapers do make you wonder how on earth to proceed (though I never thought of cutting the actual onesie off)! I hope Brittany's new blanket didn't get dirty! She is one cute girl

Kristen said...

like daughter like father??? Maybe...nice use of the gloves there dad!!!! - Dustin
These photos could be used as blackmail later on in life fyi

Anonymous said...

The picture of her smiling at you with that poop all over, it is like she is really proud of herself. Good to know that her internal parts seem to be working well.