Such cute pictures. The video worked great and it was fun to see that girl bounce. I'm glad she liked camping this time. What a good girl.
that little girl cracks me up! I love the chillin' picture! And I must say, you guys have a very stylish little girl - she is always dressed so cute
wow she is really looking older. How did you do the video?? How fun that you guys went camping, does she do okay in the tent? She just keeps getting cuter....
Wow, what a cutie. That looks like a blast camping. She is looking like a model.Dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such cute pictures. The video worked great and it was fun to see that girl bounce. I'm glad she liked camping this time. What a good girl.
that little girl cracks me up! I love the chillin' picture! And I must say, you guys have a very stylish little girl - she is always dressed so cute
wow she is really looking older. How did you do the video?? How fun that you guys went camping, does she do okay in the tent? She just keeps getting cuter....
Wow, what a cutie. That looks like a blast camping. She is looking like a model.
Dad
Post a Comment