Wow, fireworks and everything. That is a good size sign! They obviously know what kind of an employee they are getting. We are very excited for you mom
Well it looks like they appreciate the great employee they are getting...although I think I would have appreciated doughnuts a little more ;)
Mom, wow! We love the place already, and look how professional you look! Very glad it's going to be such a great place for you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, fireworks and everything. That is a good size sign! They obviously know what kind of an employee they are getting. We are very excited for you mom
Well it looks like they appreciate the great employee they are getting...although I think I would have appreciated doughnuts a little more ;)
Mom, wow! We love the place already, and look how professional you look! Very glad it's going to be such a great place for you!
Post a Comment