Monday, September 10, 2007

Landon

Here are a few of our latest pictures. The first is him talking on his phone in his pulled-out dresser drawers....for whatever reason he really likes to sit in those. The second one he thinks he is playing Guitar Hero with Dustin (he holds up the xbox controller) And last is him sweepingfor me.










Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love those pictures, especially the one where he is sweeping. What a good little helper. And pulling all his drawers out and sitting in them, I love it!! (Oh, and it is super cute that Dustin and Landon match in the other picture)

Kathy said...

Such cute pictures. I love the drawer one and the guitar one and the sweeping one--so all of them. He really is a unique little man.

Anonymous said...

That little boy is growing up too fast. He looks so big. He definately has his own opinion on what he wants to do.

Mark said...

very cute pictures!! The sweeping picture shows off his new hair-do, I love it!