We haven't had a recipe for awhile and this is a good one so here goes:
1 pkg. yellow cake mix 1 pkg. (3 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
1/4 c. poppy seeds 4 eggs
1/2 c. water 1/2 c. oil
1/4 c. lemon juice 1/4 c. lime juice
Mix for 30 seconds. Then beat for 2 min. Pour into greased and floured 10 in. bundt pan. Bake at 350 fro 40-45 min. Cool 10 min. before removing cake from pan.
1 3/4 c. powdered sugar 2 T. lemon juice, 2T. lime juice.
Mix well and drizzle over cool cake.
3 comments:
That was such a good cake, thanks for giving us the recipe!
Mom, I really appreciate it. I'll think of some way to pay you back.
Mom, I've been excited to get this recipe, thanks! And you'll have to fill us in on the joke between you, Scott, and poppy-seed cake
Post a Comment